Sunday, January 27, 2013

Wonderland Project DONE!

Since the first day I met my fiancĂ© life has felt like an adventure. He is my best friend, and he has taught me so much about life, love and growing up. I thought I would put together an album with all of our pictures from our trips to see each other. What could be more fitting than an Alice in Wonderland album? I also made a Mad Hatter Hat to put the album inside. 
Here is a video of the completed project.
The album is one of Marion Smith printable. 
Front Cover. The flowers are handmade. The letters are from a Tim Holt die. 

This is the first page. It has a picture of both of us when we were little. 

Each envelope has a picture mat, and I put in a picture of when we were together. 

I stamped some of the paper with little sentiments to personalize it a little. 

I also used a lot of glitter glue to accent the envelopes. 

And like always, I used a lot of glossy accents. 

Here you can see one of the pictures from the album. +Tori Langellier  took this picture of us. 


I mostly used red and gold glitter glue. 

I just love this stamp. I think it's from Tim Holt. 

I wanted to keep everything with flowers and butterflies. 

This is our favorite picture of the two of us. I added it to the back cover, the front had us as kids, the back cover has us as a couple, because our adventure does not end here, it keeps going. 

This a picture of the back of the picture mats. I tried to cover the journaling, because it's just for the two of us. 

Mad Hatter Hat

Placing the album inside the hat. 

The album inside the hat. 
Thank you for visiting!