Friday, December 28, 2012

Wonderland Sneak Peek

Hello and Happy Weekend!

Here is a sneak peek of my current project.

The album itself is one of the printable templates from Marion Smith Crafting. What is a printable you ask? Well, Marion Smith designed some paper and organized it into a PDF file and sells it on her website. Once I bought the file, I can print them any time I want and make as many copies of it as I want.

I went over to FedEx and they printed it out for me on cardstock and in color. The whole album is really made by her. It's up to me to print it and put it together. Of course, I also get to decorate it and make it my own.

I wanted it to be very full of flowers, and very full of lace.

Front Cover
Close up of the flowers
All of the flowers are hand made using multiple techniques. The roses I made using a tutorial I found on YouTube from Luvleescrappin Channel.

I am still working on the inside, but I just felt pretty sure that I will not be adding any more flowers to the front. I know... it's a lot of them, but I did want to make it stand out.
Thank you for visiting!